Friday, August 31, 2012

Shark Jaws...


Pinterest Challenge Day 7
Discovery Channel's Shark Week may be over, but with Princess it is ALWAYS shark week.  She is deeply passionate about these misunderstood fish.  

When I saw paper plate shark jaws on Pinterest, I knew she was going to want to make them.  We didn't have the right paper plates on hand, so we purchased some yesterday.  She just brought me a few and asked if we could make them for today's Pinterest Challenge.  

We initially folded the plates incorrectly, but then we figured out the right way and are thrilled with the results!  

DISCLOSURE:  NO SHARKS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS PROJECT!
 The kids' Pinterest Wall:

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Have your little shark seen this? I just pinned it the other day! http://seekatesew.blogspot.com/2011/02/boy-shark-hoodie.html

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.